27 January 2009

I Think I May Move This Blog...

I've been told by people far hipper than myself that Tumblr is the blog site I should be on. How could they be wrong? After all there is no letter E between the L and the R. It MUST be cool.

And I've continued to plumb the depths of this social networking thing as best I can. It's a little difficult for me to do. I don't have much to say these days and, historically speaking, what I've said over the years on the subject has been, well, wrong. (I wrote a delightful piece about 12 years ago, for instance, that hailed email as a software miracle leading us toward a new literate society. You can see how that turned out!)

Still, I'm playing songs on blip.fm and a few people listen and seem to like it. I now have well over 10 friends on FaceBook. I know that wouldn't be a lot for most people, but for me? I would have bet the under on 5. I tweet on Twitter and I've just started a particularly goofy one called Plinky that asks you dumb questions.

It's fun.

I'm going to be looking at tumblr this weekend I guess... after I paint the bathroom. Unless I get 20 or 30 posts demanding I stay here on Blogger, I may just pick up stakes and go.

No comments: